Terms Of Service
Terms of services
Acceptable Use Policy
While Arshman webs respects that the Internet provides an open environment for free and open discussion and distribution of information, there are areas of competing interests, and we reserve the right to take remedy actions in order to protect these competing interests. We reserve the right to determine what activities are unacceptable at our sole discretion. Arshman webs reserves the right to refuse Services to any user at our sole discretion. Arshman webs also retains the right to discontinue service with or without notice for repeated violation of this AUP.
You understand that to meet the evolving needs of our customers, our hosting services, the changing laws, and the changing Internet, we reserve the right to revise this AUP at any time without notice. The latest version of the AUP will always be available at this web page. Your continued use of our services constitutes acceptance of any changes to our AUP.
Notification of Violation
If you believe that this AUP is being violated, you may report this issue to firstname.lastname@example.org .Please note that we require full details and the identification of the portion of this AUP that is being violated, and furthermore, we do not review anonymous reports. Your notice must contain your first and last name, a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
Arshman webs does not censor or review content uploaded to our services or that is available on the Internet. When you obtain information through the Internet or our services, you must keep in mind that we cannot and do not monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that users may acquire. Therefore, we cannot and do not accept any responsibility over content uploaded to our services or retrieved from the Internet. The responsibility of content is the sole responsibility of the customer, end user, or third party content provider. You must exercise your best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet or our services. We will only review content upon a verified complaint report. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to customers who knowingly or unknowingly use our services to distribute materials that may degrade our network, harm other customers, or that is racist, pornographic, and hateful and creates customer service and/or abuse issues for us. We do not allow adult, gambling, obscene, or pornographic content. We do not allow content used for harassment, defamation, libel and hate speech, or other offensive content.
Our services include third party services and this AUP incorporates policies from these other entities that provide products and services through us to you. These policies are "passed through" to you by this AUP.
IP addresses assigned to customers are non-transferrable and you do not retain ownership or transfer rights to them. To provide our services, it may be necessary for us to change IP addresses, in which case we would contact all customers that will be affected by the change.
Use of Services
Our Services may only be used for lawful purposes.
You are required to provide us with accurate contact information.
Distribution, storage or presentation of any information or material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, this AUP or our TOS is strictly prohibited.
Review our Unlimited Policy for additional restrictions.
The following are violations of this AUP and will be subject to immediate remedy action:
- Mass Email: The sending of more than 1000 emails per hour and/or 5000 emails per day.
- Unsolicited Email: The sending or receiving of mass unsolicited email (SPAM), support of web pages associated with SPAM, the dissemination of email lists to be used for SPAM, or the dissemination of software/tools to support SPAM are violations.
- Email Bombing: The sending of mass emails, email bounces or email forwards to a user in an attempt to interfere with email services is a violation.
- Warez: The sharing of copyright protected software or pirated software, especially in a peer to peer network, is a violation.
- Malware: Using services to store or disseminate or support the distribution of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malware is a violation.
- Phishing: Any use of our services to perpetrate phishing or support phishing activities is a violation.
- Fraud: Content related to fraud, ponzi schemes, multilevel marketing is a violation.
- Child Pornography: Content related to child pornography is a violation.
- Terrorist-related: Content related to international or domestic terrorism is a violation.
- Port Sniffing: Engaging in or disseminating software for port sniffing is a violation.
- Hacking: Attempts to subvert or assist others in subverting or circumventing the security integrity of our services or our customers websites and databases is a violation.
- DOS/DDOS: Using our services to support or perpetrate or attract denial of service or distributed denial of service attacks is a violation.
- Password Attacks: Using our services to support password attacks, or engaging in password attacks against our systems or our customers sites, or engaging in storing or distributing password lists is a violation.
- Reverse Engineering: Any attempt to reverse engineer our systems is a violation.
- Excessive Server Resource Use: Posting messages or using software applications that consume excessive CPU time, or storage space, or network bandwidth is a violation.
- Spoofing: Misrepresenting, omitting or deleting identifiable headers to conceal or misidentify the origin of a communication is a violation.
- Helpdesk/Forum Spamming: Spamming our helpdesk or forum as a means of getting attention or for deliberate effort to degrade our service is a violation.
- Excessive Files: We limit the root and any subfolder to each contain no more than 5000 files.
Intellectual Property Violations
You must comply with French laws for trademarks, patents and laws governing the dissemination and use of intellectual property. Complaints about intellectual property rights violations, other than copyright violations, should be directed to email@example.com.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA
Arshman webs complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), whose guidelines can be found
Cooperation with Law Enforcement and Legal Documents
You understand that in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, or regulation, it may be necessary to disclose your personal and website information to protect our business, or others, from harm. We assume no obligation to inform you that we have provided this type of information and in some cases we may be prohibited by law from giving such notice.
Law enforcement agencies who seek information about our customers and their use of our Service are required to submit a subpoena. Unless specifically required by law, will be transmitted to the customer. Civil demands for information, such as discovery requests, must be part of a filed and pending litigation matter. Responses to Civil Demands are at our discretion. Responses are subject to a response fee of $350 per hour. We do not honor requests from civil litigants to limit or to pre-approve response expenses.
Arshman webs may take remedy action, at our discretion, in response to any of the harmful activities described in this AUP, along with any activities that contradict the spirit of this AUP.
If Arshman webs learns of a violation of this AUP, we will respond to the applicable user and may, in our sole discretion, take any or all of the following remedy actions, with or without notice as it deems necessary or appropriate in accordance with the severity and duration of the violation:
- Issuing a warning to the user,
- Suspending the offending user from all or part of our Services,
- Terminating the offending user from all or part of our Services,
- Imposing fees or charges to the offending user,
- Removing the offending content,
- Taking other action in accordance with this AUP or applicable laws.
Suspension and Termination
If you violate this AUP, and we take action to suspend or terminate our service, you will not receive a refund of any fees paid to us. Your failure to abide by the terms of this AUP is grounds for suspension or termination of our service and may be undertaken with, or without, notice to you. You agree to hold Arshman webs harmless from any claims that a suspension or termination of service has caused you damage.
What does "Unlimited Disk Space" and "Unlimited Bandwidth" mean?
The Arshman webs platform is designed to host websites, web applications and databases. However, unlimited disk space and bandwidth does not necessarily mean unlimited usage. We do not allow you to use our hosting platform for file storage or strictly for the purpose of exploiting Arshman webs's bandwidth.
What that means is it's fine to use your Arshman webs site for normal website and application purposes, but if you use your site to store your movie collection or large quantities of user-uploaded images or files, chances are we're going to ask you to stop doing that. and to pass you on VPS with dedicated IP address.
Here is a partial list of things we typically do not allow:
- Storing files not intended for use with the website, especially audio, video and image files. If a file or group of files are not accessible or downloadable via links on your site, they are not considered part of the website.
- Using your site for the purpose of uploading, sharing, backing up or distributing files, especially audio, video or large quantities of image files.
- Storing content you don't have the rights to use or distribute.
- Using the website solely for the purpose of driving traffic to another website or websites.
Since this list is NOT all-inclusive, if you suspect that what you're doing is questionable, it probably isn't allowed. Contact our support team and we'll let you know if what you're doing is acceptable. If your disk space and bandwidth usage are related to running your website (and the site doesn't fall into the category of "things we typically do not allow"), the chances are good that we can work with you.
Please bear in mind that shared hosting platforms are not designed for large scale file storage and retrieval, so you may want to consider one of the big cloud services if you have mass file storage and retrieval needs. You'll experience better performance using tools that were designed for the job.
We reserve the following rights:
The right to restrict disk space or bandwidth use in cases where our system administrators determine action is necessary to ensure the continuing health of a server or our network.We also reserve righ to ask you to pass on VPS or deddicated hosting services proposed by us.
We have certainly prepared this Refund plan to make clear to our clients when you can ask for a refund for the services acquired from us.
Basic Terms affect all refund eligible services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
In no case is the same Service suitable for more than one refund.
All requested Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund on this service.
Its clear that no refund will be made if your Services are suspended or terminated for any cause.
If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of an offer for this service, and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference of the price of the domain.
Every refunds are processed in Euro: you, the client will bear sole responsibility for any any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
Unless you request normally, refunds will be awarded to your Arshman webs accounts balance. Purchases made using Arshman webs account funds can easily be refunded as accounts credit. Purchases made by visa or mastercard or PayPal will not be refundable to the source of payment.Arshman webs is not responsable for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of refund.
Any kind of processing fee(s) or charges will be deducted from refund amount.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions applied to you personally when purchasing any Service(s).
Domain name Registration
Unless this refundPolicy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for domain name signups and related domain name Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is pending,suspended, cancelled or transferred before preceding to the end of your current subscription term.We will not be responasable for domain transfering issues regarding 60 days of ICANN policy or any other damages to your businesses due to domain registeration with us.
No refunds are available for fees of Premium Domain(s).
Fees paid for related Service(s) such as a Privacy protection services subscription for the domain in question are not refundables.
Package fees for VPS Hosting are not refundable, at the discretion of Arshman webs untille the terms of subscription plans.
No refunds are around for the following:
Any additional features, Ip address , services added to your Hosting package and purchased at additional fee;
Email services , spam protection services, SSL certifcates or anyother service.
Any renewals of Hosting and related Service(s).
We give " free web hosting " option in order to test our services. So there will bo no refund in any case .
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for SSL Certificates are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
Web Development Services
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Web development services are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
Video Marketing Services
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for video marketing services are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
Fees for recovery or reactivation of domain names;
Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses;
Doman Privacy protection subscriptions;
Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
Any fees paid by you to Arshman Webs for providing non-service related support.
Funds added to Arshman Webs client area account as Credit
Registration of a domain
Web development services
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a suport ticket from your client area. You must include the following information in your request:
Reason that you are asking for a refund;
Transaction identifying information domain name, date of purchase services,
Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have any question about refund policy, don't hesitate to contact us by This page.
23 Rue Antigna