Information We Collect From You
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below.
Signing Up for Services; User Information
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address , geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, as we use Paypal and Stripe.
Use of Services, Website Visits and Support
- Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
- IP address
- browser type and version
- geographic location
- pages you view
- how you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance.
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
"Arshman webs"will not disclose or share personally identifiable information with third parties without your permission except when necessary to provide resolution to a service request, to comply with federal or state law , or to comply with liquidation or mergers and acquisition-related activities.
Users can purchase our all services by completing our online secure order form. As part of the order form, we will request personal contact information and financial information. Any contact information is used to contact the customer to provide our services and any financial information is used only to bill for the services purchased.
Opt-out for clients and Affiliates
"Arshman webs" provides an opt-out option for clients and affiliates who purchase a product or service from us to unsubscribe from news, announcements and marketing marterial that we may send to clients/affiliates from time to time. An unsubscribe link is located at the bottom of all announcement and marketing emails that we send out. If a client no longer wishes to receive our newsletters, news, announcements, and promotional email, they may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in such emails and opting out through their control panel.
"Arshman webs" allow clients to order and manage multiple Sites within their "Control Panel" . For each Site, our clients can select a One month recurring billing ,three-month or one-year billing cycles. The date of the initial online order for "Arshman webs", will set a monthly Account Billing Date for all future billings of all Sites managed in the control panel. Any additional Site ordered will be renewed and billed on the Billing Date of the initial order.
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.